This crafty letter is entitled "The Gregorka Zoological Park Annual Report" (or something of the sort) and basically gives the run-down of each family member. Of course we are all assigned an animal...
Brad, the giraffe. Hello. He's a giant at 6'4".
Alison, the seal. Obviously she's kind of good at things in the water. Don't know if anyone noticed, but she is.
Andrea, the sheepdog. Yup, I keep Brian in line...or at least I try...
Brian, the bear. He's slightly anti-social at times and heads to his cave to play video games on occasion.
Dave, the Wolverine. Die hard Michigan fan.
Joan, the Head Keeper. Obviously the hardest job. The amazing Majah takes care of us all!
So, there ya have it. Hence the "The Gregorka Zoo Goes to China" and probably other random references to it.
We're all really excited...well I guess I can't really say that for everyone, but I'M really excited to travel to the other side of the world! My dream of digging to the other side through the sandbox never really came true, but I guess this will suffice...
I honestly still can't believe MY SISTER is competing and I can't wait to watch her (and of course the rest of the team) play! Amazing. Seriously. I feel cool just saying my sister is playing...it's kind of funny when people that aren't very connected get us confused and congratulate me, when really the only thing I'm doing is taking t-shirt orders! It's alright though...the whole A, A, B, B thing is a little confusing for a lot of people (Alison, Andrea, Brad, Brian)...including my mom!
We leave on FRIDAY. Ummm. That's really soon. I should probably start packing. And yes, I am bringing a fork. :) So is my dad...
No comments:
Post a Comment