So...the day started out rather normal. Actually no. We got to sleep in this morning! Men's volleyball started at ten (even though the previous night, Faj was convinced it started at nine and was ready to be leaving the apartment at EIGHT...good thing we bargained with him...) so we went to that at the Capital Gymnasium. Russia beat Bulgaria (Faj was the only one rooting for Bulgaria...we gained bragging rights) and then Poland played Italy...but I don't know how that one turned out. We left on a mission to answer our stomachs' wishes. The games were exciting...ridiculously scary serves and hits...at about 70 miles an hour. HELLO. And the gym area was FREEZING. Oh man. I had goosebumps (due to the temperature, not the amazing plays) and I put Brad's extra shirt on...which I of course could fit my legs into as well. It was great. Thanks Broj.
We lunched it at PIZZA HUT. Pizza Hut isn't just Pizza Hut in China. It is FANCIFIED. Look at that brownie on that plate...delicious. We had a delicious Hawaiian pan pizza and then a very tasty Super Supreme stuffed crust pizza. Quite good if I do say so myself. Oh, and the picture is of the placemat...if you were confused...
This would be Brain. Imitating the Faj. Wearing his favorite little hat that goes everywhere with us!
Walking from Pizza Hut to the subway station...probably the hottest pants I have ever seen. I just HAVE to figure out where she got those. Mmmm!
The subway....jam packed. Beaut. Bradley took the photo...I obviously am nowhere near tall enough to see over that many people's heads. Didn't smell too bad today...AND the air conditioning was on so it wasn't hotter than Guam!
Our subway ride transported us to the Silk Market! Which is where I acquired this fancy pants hat! After a couple hours of walking around everyone's booths (six floors of them) and being yelled at to come look at things and that they will give you a good price, we came out with a few key things. All in all, a pretty successful trip.
This lovely wall painting...orrr graffiti if you prefer that term, was discovered on the walk from the Silk Market to the supposed large Adidas store that turned out to be tiny. But, we got the location of the hot shot store that was a couple blocks away and headed there (after depositing Maj and Brain at Starbucks) to find the cool water polo shirts. Great success. Then we went to the Embassy to hang out and get some dinner in us. Feeding time is always of great importance in this family if you weren't aware. :) After a short time at Bank of America (the Embassy) we headed back to the apartment and we're just hanging out about to go to bed. Faj has actually legitimately fallen asleep in the most comfortable bean bag chair to my left. Haha.More random pictures in the next post! :)
Oh yeah. And BY THE WAY I'm still SO excited for tomorrow evening. Holy muffins. I couldn't sleep last night, so hopefully I'll be able to tonight. I gotta get to work on tattoo-ing my face and screaming and yelling...I need my rest!
GO USA!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment