Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A Few Pictures...for your enjoyment...

So...there we are! A few pictures from the beginning of the trip...
The first one is all of us after Alison's first game, we found Nini (one of the Fuwa...aka the Beijing Buddies...aka the mascots of the Olympics) and attacked for a photo opportunity.
The second is taken in the Toronto airport atop a beautiful tiger sculpture.
Our favorite store...JOKES. But, we thought it was really funny, and it serves as a great landmark for the Bank of America joint.
And finally...yes, we participated in the Mexican Wave at the team handball game. Classic.

2 comments:

Erin Sinnokrak said...

Gregorkas-
The Morrell blood runs strong, even out here in San Diego, where Nick and I have been cheering our heads off for the team!! Great match against China. Alison, I think we all said a collective "OUCH!!" when that picture came up on nbc's website - but what a killer block! We'll be watching all of the games and sending our support across that big 'ole ocean! I love the pics, especially the one with the bronze tiger. Who knew you were all feline in addition to your mom's zoo nicknames?

Anonymous said...

Hey Brian and Andrea, I think this is so great for you two. You owe your big sister big time! I just want to say that if you are thinking of picking up some souvenir for your old math teacher, she doesn't want one from the Sex Appliance Shop.