Wednesday, September 3, 2008

OPRAH SHOW

Hello again....  I don't know if anyone is still reading this, but I just wanted those of you who are to know that I will be ON THE OPRAH SHOW with the rest of the Olympic Medalists on Monday Sept. 8 (exactly one month after opening ceremonies)!  I am currently in Chicago for the taping (which happens tomorrow--Wed.).  It is great to be home and I will be trying to post some pictures and a longer more through recap of the whole Olympic/Post-Olympic experience ASAP.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Alison!I am Michael a fan of you and Elsie from Greece.Congratulations again for the olympic silver medal and for your wonderful efforts.Of course I check every day for updates in your blog and I am happy that you posted again.Enjoy the great experience in the Oprah show premier,be calm and dont get nervous.I hope we will be able to see this in Greece.I am looking forward to seeing your photos from Beijing. Love and kisses from Greece!

Anonymous said...

Alison, keep the blog going, please update it when you can. We really enjoy your writing about your experiences. We know Petri, Golda, etc., from the NYAC. We hope that if possible, you will also come to NYC with them one day. Congratulations on your success in Beijing. We hope you are proud to represent the US.